Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Grandma came into town and today they are all going to the LA Zoo. I think thursday, they are going to the Orange County Fair. that should be fun, I am sure there will be lots of rides Kyan can go on.

Yesterday, was Brian's first soccer game. He played well. He team needs to tell a few people on his team that they are a team and need to pass the ball. It was fun to watch even though they got smoked. Brian has a nasty scrape on his left leg where he slid but the problem is/was, it is hard dry dirt so it cut him up pretty bad. They have another practice on Wed night I think, so hopefully that will help. Their uniforms, did look nice though.


We have been playing Wii and in the fitness part, I am like a 29 year old Mii, Brian is a 39 year old and Grandma is 66. It is pretty funny. Today I am experiencing a little soreness in my bicep. Ahhh, the rigors of training

So no pictures to post for today





1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

Is da, da boo-boo one of Kyan's new vocabulary words? Think he will be a ride buddy one day?