Monday, May 19, 2008

He DID IT

Kyan made pee pee in his potty today, YAHOOOOO

Brian and he went in there, Brian had him sit on it, and went outsdie to get the paper. Kyan said Momma come here, Brian came back in and said I am coming. Kyan met Brian in the hallway with no clothes on (kyan had no clothes on) and Brian went with him in the bathroom and I heard Brian YAHHOOO-ing and cheering for Kyan. I went down there and cheered with him. Kyan was so proud, running around naked. I told him I had a present for him. Grammy got him some Thomas trains as a gift for when the baby got here, to give to him in the hospital, so I felt I should give him somehting special for going in the potty. He was very excited about Neville (Nebille as he calls it) the Train. Hopefully, he will see how excited we were and will do it again.

Funny story. So Brian had him try to go again before they left for school. So I guess Kyan sat there and tried really hard to go. Brian said you could see this look of major concentration. But nothing came out. Kyan said '"Dadda wee wee broken" Brian was like what?? Kyan said Wee Wee broken. He thought it was broekn cause nothing came out. Brian expalined that as long as you try that is ok, you don't always have to make pee pee, but at least try to go. I thought that was rather cute.

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

YEAH Kyan. Keep up the good work!! Might be time to get out the "little friends" again. We'll be out in 6 weeks to let the games begin.

Aunt Jen said...

pretty good-- at 2 1/2?!?! good for him....... whoo-hoo!! ha! :o)