Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taco Boy

OK so many of you know, Kyan is not really into meat, he will eat chicken nuggets or the meat inside ravioli's or breaded shrimp, that kinda stuff. Well the other night, we had tacos. The boy would not stop eating our tacos, it was sooo funny. And I know he clearly saw the meat, but he kept asking for more tacos. So he ate taco meat, cheese, lettuce and some tomatoes. It was quite funny. I guess that is why all the books say keep trying new foods with them even if they reject it the first time around, at some point they will try it and hopefully like it.

Just thought I would share



2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Hey, It took me 29 years to eat tacos. If you're never exposed to it you will never know if you like it or not. I'm also told by JJ that every 7 years your taste "bugs" will change. (Nicholas, his son, calls them "bugs") Looking forward to "Salsa & Beer" when we come out. (I think that's the name)

Aunt Jen said...

.......just don't EVEN think about sneaking some broccoli in there.....uhUH!!!!! :o)