Monday, March 24, 2008

Lotsa stuff going on

We got Kyan's haircut on Saturday. It looks cute. We then went down to Disneyland Hotel to have a character lunch before the UCLA game. Kyan met Mulan and Chip. For Easter, Kyan got a butterfly net so we took that to Starbucks with us on Sunday and luckily on the way home Brian caught our first butterfly. Kyan thought it was quite funny watching Dadda run all over swinging the net back and forth. Sunday night we went for a bike ride and brought the butterfly net again. Little did we know, it also catches grasshoppers which Kyan was very pleased about. So we caught a grasshopper and butterfly in one day, YAHOOOO.

We took naps on Sunday afternoon so I couldnt resist these 2 pictures, I will let you guess which ones...

Sunday night, Kyan couldn't get comfortable to sleep so Brian took him in his room and put him in bed. Brian came out and said "how long before he comes out here?" I said 4 minutes Brian said 3. Well we go check on him, he shut his door, we open it to peek in. You can hear music playing and he was singing, Dolly, Elmo were in the shopping cart, Shamu was in the crib. Then we get the door shut on us. We go back and check on him in a few more minutes and you will see the outcome in 2 of the pictures in the link below. It is quite funny.

Last night, Kyan took a bath while I took a shower. After I did my hair, I ran my fingers through his hair and gave him "product" You will see the outcome of that too. I think it is a good look for him. When he got up this am, it still looked cute


Oh and the first picture is what was left of our strawberry pickin'

View this montage created at One True Media
Easter Weekend 3/24/08




2 comments:

grammy said...

I guess the " faint of heart" dont eat with Kyan.. i was waiting for him to gag on the orange,,, great px i love his sleeping place... and the couch one.."im paying attention" and the look of pure pleasure with the cupcake... love it all...

Aunt Cindy said...

I was wondering if he left any food for anyone else? He's a good buffet gamble!!

Love the haircut and the two guys sleeping on the couch too. No doubt they're related.

I guess a good blankie & a corner beat a bed anytime. I wonder if that comes from everyone sleeping on the floor when they come out or is it party till you drop =:0

What are the oddds that his hands will be unstained by time we get there in July?