Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh my aching foot

So the other day, I noticed Kyan had a boo boo on his second toe next to his big toe. Looked like he cut it on something. It was a little scab. Yesterday, we went to go watch planes and he wanted his shoe off, and he sock off, and I guess since his toe was sweating, it wasn't a scab, it was more like a paper cut, with the little piece of skin flapping around. He wants me to cut it off. He doesn't want me to kiss it, he wants to bite it.

Ok so we get home and first thing he wants is to go into the bathroom to cut off his boo boo. I do it,a nd put the smallest bandaide I could find. Well he then proceeds to walk out the bathroom, limping, not putting any pressure on his toes, just his heel. OHHHHHHH PUHLEEEASE!!! Now I know where Kyan gets it. Like the world is ending. He walks like that all the way to the couch. I am just laughing because it was soooo funny. Then he looks at his toe, "where" boo boo", yeah it must really hurt lil guy!!!!!

Another funny thing is, we went to Target the other day, We were crossing the parking lot in front of the store, he puts his hand up like STOP, for the oncoming car. It was wuite funny. Brian said he did this when he went bike riding with him too. it was very funny and cute.

This kid is crazy!!!





2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Crazy????? He's just a normal everyday 2 year old going on 10. Who was walking with a limp? Daddy with his crooked toe or mommy with her clumsy curb ankle?

Anyone think we may have a future crossing guard in the family??

grammy said...

I do believe Brian is his father....what do they say about acorns and trees/?????? love ya big boy!!!!!