Friday, December 21, 2007

Kyan is feeling much better now

It seems the streak is over, FINALLY. During the streak, I have gotten thrown up on at least 7 or 8 days. He has finally had 2 good days in a row, he did not cough at all last night so that is great news. The night before it started at about 4:30 but wasn't too bad.

Last night I made cupcakes to take to school today for his birthday. he was all upset when i put them in the car this am, I told him at school he will get to eat them. I also saved 3 for us at home.






2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

No pun intended on that "streak" was there? Isn't motherhood grand? I'm glad he's feeling better. He's got a few exciting days coming up. (no pun there either)

grammy said...

Its just not "motherhood" unless you get barfed on....I love the Santa px from Topanga mall...he looks scared but in a very cute way...