Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas PIX

Here are some pictures from Christmas. We took some videos too so I will post them after this. He was crazy on Christmas and is still trying to catch up on sleep. He sleeps at night but is still sleepy in the morning and school says all the other kids get up from naptime and he is stil sleeping.

We are getting ready for Toronto. Kyan got snowpants and boots. So I think we just need to pack, I am gonna try to do that on Saturday

I also messed up our flight stuff, I am gonna blame that on preggo brain, but we are leaving here on 1/2 12:10am getting in at 10:30ish Toronto, then coming home 8:30ish on Sunday morning. I am not sure if I just got the cheapest(HAHA) flight I could find or if I just screwed up.

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Christmas 12/25/07








No comments: