Monday, September 17, 2007

What is wrong with this pix, part 2

So we were happily watching the Rutgers game on Saturday when someone, I won't mention names to keep the confidentiality safe, decided to find a new place to play and sit. You tell me where????

here are a couple of pix



Also, Brian had a soccer game yesterday, they lost 4-3 to the first place team. They were down 2-0, cam back 3-2 and then lost 4-3, but someone, again I won't mention any names for confidentiality, scored a beautiful, left footed goal in the upper left hand side of the goal. It was quite pretty. Kyan yelled GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL











2 comments:

grammy said...

How totally cute.. every kid needs a space.. kyan found his..some go under tables..its like a book end.. where is the other one....

Aunt Cindy said...

I was hoping you posted that one so I could see it better. It's nice that his cars didn't mind he shared a seat with them. I wonder how long before he gets to the top one.

Brian seems like a big asset to his team!!