Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Saying hello...

I was talking to Nicole online yesterday and told her I would try to get Kyan to say stuff while I was taping him so here is the best that cam eout of it. Some is good, some, ahhh, not so good

Lil guy is liking his new sleeping routine right now. Last night he was extra tired and went to bed around 8:15 and woke up this am about 7am. We change into hsi pjs, go into his room, put soft music on, and read a few books, then we say night night and put him in his crib. Seems to be working for now

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 9/25/07







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Aunt Cindy said...

Hi Kyan!! Very CUTE!! Thank you for asking Nicole! These videos are great, you get so much more from them then pictures but the pics are good too. Especially for wallpaper on my computers and printing to keep & show off.

Aunt Cindy said...

forgot.... Lil guy is liking his new sleeping pattern? I bet mom & dad are liking it too.

grammy said...

everything sounds clearer with a cookie in your mouth...