Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some 1 month pix of Foster

I took some 1 month pictures of Foster yesterday. Hard to believe he is a month old already. He is getting big, his cheeks are getting chubby. He pretty much eats all the time. Eats, sleeps, poops and hiccups.

Tomorrow we are going to the OC Fair, that should be fun. Last year, Brian, Kyan and Grandma went and had fun, so we will all go this time.

Funny story, the other day, we got a Build A Bear in the mail for Foster's arrival. Kyan was playing with it and decided he needed to feed it. He called it his baby. So what does he do? Holds it like how I hold Foster when I feed him, lifts up his shirt and puts his baby to his skin. It was so funny and so cute. He has done it a few times since then, but it was very funny.

Here are the pictures of Foster and a few from our trip to DCA.

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 7/22/08



2 comments:

grammy said...

that was great... i love the story about build a bear.....very cute,loving brothers...

Aunt Cindy said...

I miss the little boogers. (and you & Brian too) We did have fun as DCA, didn't we!!

The video and audio of Foster made it seem like I was still there. (4 days ago I was) Just wanted to scoop him up.

Kyan's pipes are like his dad's. Tell him Aunt Cindy sang.... "No more Kyan's jumping on the bed" for him.

Can't wait to see the pic's of the fair.