Monday, January 28, 2008

Some funny hunka bunka pictures

Here are some silly pictures of Kyan from yesterday. Brian was on his way home so we played outside for a few minutes, problem was, everytime Kyan decided to try and kick something, his boot would go flying off. The other pictures were from last night when he wanted to go outside and play on the scooter, so instead, he got his sexy little self ready and played inside. Enjoy OK I didn't like how the site is displaying the pictures, it is cutting off his legs, so I am gonna post them here














2 comments:

grammy said...

He is practicing for X sports... dig those thighs... and that smile girls you dont have a chance....

Aunt Cindy said...

Them boots were made for scootering, and that's just what he's gonna do, and if those boots weren't scootering, his smile is sure to let him walk all over you!!

I'm not sure he has the chin strap down yet though.

I like the "Whatcha gonna do if I get on here with out my helmet" pose. It reminds me of the look he had with the ball in the front yard you sent me.

Too Adorable!!!