Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time change...

We are not quite used to this time change thing yet. I thought we would be ok cause on Sunday, Kyan woke up at 6am. I thought, ok, that is not too bad. Well, Monday, he wakes up at 5:11am,AHHHH. He starts by saying Mommmma Mommmmma, then reBECKaah, REBECKA. I am like, ok buddy I will be there in a minute. I turned to Brian and said do you hear him, of course he didn't cause he was dead asleep. ARGHHH. Today I think he woke up around 6 so that was better. Hopefully each day it will get better and better.

I think Kyan has a girl friend at school. he asks all the time where is Tinaya. This morning, Brian got up with Kyan, THANK YOU BRIAN, and Brian said he was asking where Tinaya was at 6am this morning. Very cute.




1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

5:11? Aren't you up that early anyway =:O} ahhhh, He's getting you acclimated for things to come..... However... if you lived on the east coast he would be getting up at 8:11.