Monday, August 20, 2007

Discover Museum and more

I took Kyan to the Discovery Museum on Saturday down in Santa Ana which is right past Disneyland. He had a great time, lots of fun things to play with and try out. We got to meet Elmo too, so that was an added bonus. When we got up from seeing Elmo, Kyan waved and said "Bye Elmo" It was very cute
Kyan is enjoying pudding these days...

Kyan is really starting to talk now. We were trying to say 2 words together and he picked up on that pretty good, like Big Truck. Well at Jennifer's he was sitting on the steps and I was on the couch with a couch between us, and he stood up and said "I see you" so now I say, I see a big truck, and he says that too, that is a pretty long sentence for him

Yesterday we finger painted, Grammy got him a new set that has 32 colors, well we used 21 of those 32 colors...Aunt Cindy, your artwork that you have been waiting for may be in the mail soon :-)

Brian's soccer team played very well yesterday, and guess what, THEY WON!!!! Brian had an amazing assist, I didn't see the actual pass but I heard about it from multple sources, I have the pass on tape but not who passed it. He had his back to the goal and back heeled it to a teammate and then he shot and scored. It was great. They won 4-1, and probably should have won more like 9-0

View this slideshow created at One True Media
My Slideshow 8/20/07




2 comments:

grammy said...

wow!!! what a great place....looks like tons of fun... kyans mind must be so full of new stuff. its crazy good.

Aunt Cindy said...

Welcome back from your hiatus. Thanks grammy, I'll get a pic for my fridge too now :)

It's amazing how fast they grow. I wish I remembered my kids when they were that small. He has such a big smile w/ you & Elmo.

Brian seems to have excelled in yet another thing. It's another Dohnster Gooooaaaaaalllll.