Saturday, August 11, 2007

Almost time to come home

Well I just printed out our boarding passes, so we just gotta pack then we are ready. we had a great time, did lots of fun things. Got to see Dylan at soccer practice, Justice play volleyball, Grammy and Jen and Evans play Wii. Kyan now picks up the Wii remote and swings it like he is playing. I will post pictures once I get to work, it is too slow to upload pictures from here. We also got to see our Uncle Eddie who i haven't seen in about 10 years and my Aunt Diana since I was about 12 or so.



1 comment:

grammy said...

we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings before we left for the airport.. kyan had mac & cheese.. he at it by the fist fulls.. it was very good for him but his little mouth got full and his cheeks were puffed out... bex said " you ate too much" and with that he said " much" and spit a mouth full into momas hand...where was the camera then...