Thursday, June 14, 2007

It takes 2

Ok so we did the breathing mask for Kyan last night. It is a 2 person job, one to hold the mask on his face and keep it there and the other person to hold his hands or not let them go by his face to grab it. He pretty much screamed the whole time. This am was a little better but he still was not happy in the least bit. But like I said yesterday, hopefully we do this for 2 weeks and that is it.

I went to the foot doctor today. I have heel spurs and they are quite painful and something going on in the middle of my foot. If Kyan steps on my foot or I kick the soccer ball with that foot, it feels like someone smashed it with a hammer. the dr is not sure what that is, might be a pinched nerve or something. So we are taking this course of action, ice, soak, exercises and anti-inflammatories, I go back in 3 weeks. If that doesn't work, cortisone shots, AHHHHH and if that doesn't work, possible surgery. I also have heel cuper now which make it feel pretty good actually so hopefully we can get the inflammation out and the pain to stop and then live with the heel spur and no pain. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


No comments: