Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cotton Candy, I love you, and much much more

Kyan started saying I love you when we say it to him. Yes, it melts you. Brian said Kyan said it yesterday when I shut the sliding glass door to leave for work yesterday. Then last night when we were putting him to be he said it. Totally cute



Now, on to cotton candy. We went to the Galaxy game on Sunday night. Brian wanted cotton candy. The guy was a few rows below us and I pretended that I didn't know he wanted it. Kyan was locked into the guy, not blinking , just following his every move. Finally I gave Brian money and he had to get the guy like 2 sections away. So morale of the story, Kyan and Brian both love cotton candy as you can tell from the pictures.





Kyan is loving the pool and swimming these days. He is doing really well, blows out of his mouth when he comes up outta the water. Here is a link of a swimming video and a few others. (you are gonna leave this site if you click on it now--you might want to keep reading then go back to the videos)











Kyan was being silly here and pulled out the hat Aunt Jennifer made him, and we decided it was chilly in LA and he needed to wear it, yes he has the off the shoulder tank top on too, but that is to show his muscles





And one last picture of Kyan showing off that he is eating from a spoon now. I think moving to the next room at school has really showed him how to do new things, one being feeding himself better from forks or spoons. Another thing he has done is coloring more. His fathers day card that he wrote to Brian showed this, he really was able to scribble with a pen and before, he would only do it for a second or two .


One last thing, we are making this blog for everyone to enjoy and it works a lot better if people interact by leaving comments or letting us know it they like/read it.



5 comments:

grammy said...

i love it.. even tho i IM you and hear stuff..... i love reading it and seeing it.. so keep it up by all means

grammy said...

i noticed when kyan is eating ... he is using his right hand???? whats up with that.... i thought he was a leftie

Aunt Cindy said...

I want to see the pic of him after he has his raviloi. :)

I check everyday. I have it saved to my favorites.

Aunt Cindy said...

Just saw the videos. He does soooo good with the spoon.

BTW... I appreciate the work you do on the blog since it is the only way to see him on a "daily" basis.

Thanks!

PS: I can say it too... I love you

heather said...

ive been having technical difficulties so i couldnt comment.

but anyway.. hes absolutely adorable. i cant believe how big hes getting. it seems like just yesterday i was out there and he started eating "real" food