Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Foster's 4 month stats

We just came back from Foster's 4 month doctor appt.

He got his shots and did great.
He is 25 1/4" long
and 13lbs 11ounces

and the exciting news is we get to start rice cereal with him, so after he wakes up and eats, then he can try some rice cereal then if he likes it, after 4 days, we can try veggies and then fruit with him

Also, tomorrow, Brian, Foster and myself are going to Santa Anita race track to watch the horse named after Brian run its first race. One of the guys Brian knows from UCLA was looking into buying a horse to race a few years back and bought one and told Brian he would name it after him. So the horse's name is Dohnster. I am taking my camera so hopefully we get to go to the paddock area and we can get some photos of Dohnster with the Dohnster




1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

Do we have a B-Ball player in the making? Tall & lean. I bet he's going to love the new grub.

I remember Brian telling me that story. Geesh, I wish I had read this sooner, I would have had you place a bet for me. Looking forward to the pic and seeing if there is a family resemblance. (you stud you)