Monday, October 8, 2007

New things

Kyan went to his first birthday party last night. It was for Trevor, Dawn's son who turned 6, well actually today he turns 6. It was fun, I was kind of disappointed that Kyan didn't want to go on the big slide and climb in the net course. The party was at an indoor playground. Big inflatable slide, bouncy house, scooters, air hockey, net course, ping pong, zip line, and little kids area with trucks....need I say more, guess where he hung out 1/2 the time. We did play air hockey, he liked that, he would stop the puck with his hand and then hit it again with the paddle. It was funny, he would go in the bouncy house, then get out and run as fast as he could to go get the firetruck he liked and back to the kiddie area.
View this slideshow created at One True Media
My Slideshow 10/8/07

He has also learned my name. Brian was giving him a shower and called me when to get Kyan, so I go in there and Kyan is saying re BECK ah, and kept repeating it, it was quite funny. I took video of him saying when he was in the high chair. We walked to Starbucks on Saturday and it was kinda chilly, so Brian and Kyan were sitting at a table in the sun. I ordered and I can see Brian saying something to him, so all the sudden, re BECK ah, re BECK ah, it was again, quite funny.

We have a big weekend or a few weekends planned. This Friday, after work, we are gonna go to Disneyland to see the Halloween decorations. Saturday, watch Rutgers, hopefully WIN, then go to the place where we went tomato picking, they have pumpkins and a Tractor weekend, I guess they have some sort of parade or display of all old tractors and good food.

next weekend, Kyan and I are going to a pumpkin festival in San Diego, and staying the night, then Sunday, we are going to SeaWorld. I couldn't decide Sea World or th Wild Animal Park, but I thought SeaWorld woudl eb a good choice, see lots of things up close






5 comments:

Brian said...

Very cute, reBECCa

Anonymous said...

are we on a first name basis now rather then mommy and daddy? lol

rah-BEC-A
brian needs a little more work sorry bri bri lol

hahah beat you mommy

Aunt Cindy said...

I thought it was cute when Brian said call Rebecca & he called mama.
Smart kid. He's starting to be a little parrot. Can't you stow him away next week? I'll keep him for the game.

grammy said...

sounds like alot is going on ,, just make sure we see px.....

Aunt Jen said...

i wanna go to sea world!!! of course, i wanna go to the wild animal park too........ :o)